SURPRISING SKILLS I LEARNED IN HIGH SCHOOL MARCHING BAND
- •Roll StepHandy when carrying full glasses and/or bowls of hot soup. I am grateful for this skill at least once a week.
- •How to climb an unstable ladderAnswer: demand you have an strong adult next to the ladder at all times who has the sole job of stabilizing you.
- •How to project my voiceI never had any trouble being loud, but projecting with clarity is a skill not to be overlooked.
- •Walking backwardsOn your toes! I used this as a tour guide in college.
- •How to French braid my own hair.This skill should not be undervalued. Best thing I learned in high school, tbh.