THINGS I DON'T UNDERSTAND
An incomplete list.
- 1.Is Andy Samberg hotter now?Season 3 of Brooklyn Nine-Nine has been practically indecent. Has he always been this hot? What happened? I'm so into it.
- 2.Why aren't all shoes available in a variety of widths?People have different sized feet. You can get pants in different lengths, but most shoes are only available in one width? I don't get it.
- 3.Why don't people use turn signals?What is the downside of using your turn signal? Why would you not use it? Improper use of signals causes more accidents than distracted driving, dummies.
- 4.Why do tv networks still use the Nielsons?Literally everyone agrees they are an outdated and inaccurate system. Why are networks and advertisers so married to them?
- 5.Why do men think dick pics are a good idea?It's the ugliest thing I've ever seen, guys.
- 6.How is Nestle even still a thing?They are responsible for the deaths of infant children in Africa, they don't ethically source anything and I'm pretty sure they're going to cause California to shrivel up like a raisin. Why do we let this continue?
- 7.How do people not kill plants?No seriously, a plant will die if I look at it sideways.
- 8.What do women's clothing sizes even mean?Why can't we buy pants by measurements like guys do? Why do sizes vary so much between brands? Why???? Related: Why don't women's pants have real pockets that can fit my hands?
- 9.How did Cats run on Broadway so long?Longer than MOST OTHER MUSICALS. I don't get it. It makes no sense.