THINGS THAT HAPPENED LAST WEEK THAT CHANGED ME AS A PERSON
Week of Jan. 5
- •I saw HamiltomGuys it's as incredible have you heard. More. It's....wonderful. Amazing. The music, the acting, the choreography...I'm forever changed.
- •Leslie Odom Jr. made eye contact with me in Act OneDuring 'Right Hand Man'. It was incredible.
- •I got to go onstage after HamiltonSo my friend's cousin knows Jon Rua and got us onstage!! It was incredible. Lin was RIGHT THERE...I didn't get to meet him though.
- •I got to interview Jon Rua for my podcast!Coming next week! 😍😍😍
- •I met Renée Elise GoldsberryShe is as great and nice as you imagine
- •Chris Jackson blessed my friendships"It seems like you guys can't stand each other AT ALL" "Yeah...we don't really get along." "Oh I can tell. You just don't have any fun." "Yeah..." "Guys just STOP FIGHTING" -our conversation with George Washington
- •Leslie Odom Jr. tweeted at meHe's my favorite human basically, and I was so bummed I missed out on meeting him (because I was onstage, so I can't really complain) and then the next day this happened! He liked a tweet to one of my lists, too!
- •We went to the Hayden Planetarium and I freaked out about the expanding universe.Just ask @taylorgill11. I was real messed up.
- •I went to see Something Rotten!Brian d'Arcy James! Christian Borle!
- •I got onstage at Something Rotten!With a special VIP sticker and everything!
- •Walked outside and BAM Brian d'Arcy James!He's so so nice everybody! I told him how much I loved him in Spotlight.
- •So basically my trip to New York was magical!
- •And all my New York trips are great.
- •I...can't tell you what a wonderful time I had.