THINGS TV SHOWS DO THAT MAKE ME IRRATIONALLY ANGRY
- •Fuck up their timelineDeal with your hiatus in a logical fashion. Don't establish birthdays if you're not going to pay attention to how old your characters are. Obviously I noticed. Did your finale take place in May or September? FIGURE IT OUT.
- •Think I'm not going to notice that plot holeYes, I noticed. Don't doubt me ever again.
- •Break up a couple for some stupid reasonYou're telling me Nick and Jess broke up because Nick is goofy? At least think of a real reason.
- •Only have designer clothes for poor charactersI know that "distressed" sweater is Helmut Lang and I know it costs $200. Stop.
- •Mention movies their actors had leading roles inGilmore Girls, why do you mention Dirty Dancing so much? Who exactly played John McClane in the universe of Friends? I hate this. I'm so uncomfortable.
- •Not address that major event from the last episodeOh, so you read your girlfriend's diary and we're just not gonna bring it up ever again? Okay.