WAYS I CAN BECOME FAMOUS BY WEDNESDAY AT 8 PM
I'm seeing Hamilton on Wednesday (!!!) and somehow I need to become famous enough for Lin Manuel-Miranda to pull me and my friends backstage after the show. Let's brainstorm...
- •Start some sort of online sensationI've had posts go viral a few times, so maybe? But the likelihood this gets me enough fame to be pulled backstage seems low.
- •Befriend a famous person in the audience, develop a great friendship by intermission and end up going backstage with them.@evolkmann2 and I are sitting in the 5th row, so this may be a possibility. We're charming. We could pull it off.
- •Do something cool and Hamilton related online that catches Lin Manuel-Miranda's attentionBut what?! This fandom is so creative already! This stresses me out a little.
- •Make a sex tapeI'm so single though. Not a great option. I doubt I have the savvy to turn this into an empire a la Kim Kardashian.
- •@taylorgill11 discovers the cure for a type of cancer/diseaseWhile I feel like this may happen one day, she's on her holiday break right now. We've distracting her and maybe setting back her road to scientific discoveries. Whoops.
- •Have my own reality showI would legit do this but no television producers are knocking down my door???
- •Punch Donald Trump in the face in front of cameras.You will become an instant (inter)national hero, and the crowd will chant your name once they spot you. Lin-Manuel Miranda will personally escort you backstage.Suggested by @franksars
- •I've never met him but I feel like he could get this done and do me a solid.
- •Write another musical about another historical figure that is as good as Hamilton or better.It should be done by Wednesday, right?Suggested by @catstrauch