Advice I’ve Received
Will add more, as they come to mind or advice is given...
- •Be true to yourself and take it one day at a timeRecently received from a good friend
- •Do good and forget about it.The motto of the sweetest resident that I used to take care of at a nursing home I worked at.
- •"Honey, it's just bitches being bitches"This statement was said to me from a dear coworker and friend after we complained about a situation at my old job. This one comes to mind quite often.
- •Sadness and despair is like a hotel. You can visit, just don't live there permanently.From my good friend, Robert.
- •If they flash red, don't flash blueFrom @bbveg after I left her apartment to head for home. So simple yet so vital to survive the streets.
- •Take chances, make mistakes, get messy!Miss Frizzle had it right.
- •All of life is a learning processGiven to me from my grandfather after some tough times I've endured.
- •Know as much as you can about as much as you canFrom the instructor of a class I had to attend.