Ranked in order of favoritism
- •PistachioHands down, no question about it. No other nut can combat the wonderful flavor of this nut. Every Christmas Santa uses it as a stocking stuffer for me because he knows how much I value and care for this nut.
- •CoconutTechnically not a true nut, but I think it leaves many "true nuts" in the dust....So many things to say in homage to you, coconut.
- •AlmondI'm not a texture eater, but sliced almonds give the most satisfying crunch in the world between your teeth. Also; A.) Almond Joy. B.) Almond Milk. C.) Almond Bark.
- •PeanutThe most common, a little too common, but I still appreciate all it has to offer. Peanut butter, peanut oil (hence, fried chicken), honey roasted peanuts, etc.
- •PecanPecan pie...need I say more?
- •HazelnutA perfect addition to a cup of coffee or a cream cheese spread.
- •CashewJust a snacky nut I would only eat in trail mixes.
- •ChestnutDon't think I've eaten a chestnut in my entire life, but I've heard of many a-things named after this nut tree.
- •WalnutNot a major fan, but I respect you, walnut.
- •Brazil NutI love you, Brazil. But Brazil Nut, you do nothing for me.