My Mom's Dream About the First Family.
You know it's going to be a good conversation when someone starts out "So I had the weirdest dream last night..." & that's how my mother began her tale.
- •She worked for President Obama, like a personal assistant/secretary type job.
- •Bo says to mom, "Look at my arm, I was hit by a golf ball!"
- •Mom inspects his arm that is bruised or welted or something
- •Bo says, "I think I need to have it looked at by a doctor"
- •Mom says, "hey! My friend Tracy (who also conveniently worked for the First Family) was hit by a golf ball last week! Let her look at it."
- •Mom calls over Tracy, who is also conveniently close by.
- •Tracy comes over and her and Bo compare welted golf ball wounds
- •Tracy says, " yeah it hurt like hell, but it got better within a few days"
- •[scene change] Mom is now with Michelle Obama.
- •Michelle Obama and my mother are sitting at a table, heads propped on elbows , twirling each other's hair like preteen girls, and chatting.
- •Mom says to Michelle, whilst twirling her hair, "I don't know if he's really hurt, or if he's just doing it for attention."
- •Michelle says, "yeah, I don't know."
- •»The End«