Old Photos I've Inherited
Made up of parents and family. One my most valued possessions. Here are a few selections.
- •My parents.When they were dating, I believe. No date on the back, but no ring on dads finger.
- •Dad, 1983Status: cooler than you.
- •1984Notice my mothers ever-changing hair.
- •Dad, 1988
- •1988These guys took a selfie before it was ever trending. One of my favorite pictures.
- •1991Somewhere, North Carolina
- •Also 1991Somewhere, Texas. A field of bluebonnets. Apparently '91 was the year to travel.
- •Dad & myself, 1993The day I graced the world with my existence.
- •The family, 1993That's me pitching a fit in my grandmas arms. Mom's new hair trend of the time. Dad, cousins, aunt, and grandpa.
- •The box of memoriesI get this out every once in a while just to look through them now and again. Excuse the hairy rug, I have animal companions, ok?!