Reasons Why We Love the List App
@bbveg and I discussed this over dinner tonight at a local Mexican restaurant, where we ate entirely too much food and now are bloated & miserable.
- •Organization.Even the sloppiest lists have some organizational qualities that they cannot escape from, even if they tried! It's a thing of beauty. Though, generally every list I've encountered is pretty organized.
- •Purity.This app is basically unscathed and untouched from all the ridiculousness, e.g., teenybopper drama, that the other poor apps have taken on. The List App is a modern El Dorado
- •Community.I feel as though I have moved into a virtual neighborhood with all the other List Appers out there, and every single one of them is my friendly neighbor.
- •Positivity.I have yet to see any negative/slandering/rude comments on any list! Everyone is so uplifting and kind. It's a real life fairytale without any villains.
- •Therapeutical.Lists are therapeutic. Simple as that.
- •Sanctuous.A sanctum unbeknownst to mostly anyone I know in the real world, with a few exceptions. A sanctuary where I can be as real as I want without worry of repercussion from those I see on the daily.