The Tracklist of My Last Concert (in My Shower)
Inspired by @Lisa_Fav
- •Groove Is In the Heart, by Deee-LiteI sing this song year round and my friends all despise it. They just don't have groove in their hearts, obvs.
- •I Ain't No Quitter, by Shania TwainShania Twain is my number one lady, never am I tired of Shania Twain. Shania Twain is, how the millennials would say, "bae". Did I mention Shania Twain? Shania Twain.
- •Kokamantratarius, by PainNot a very well known song. Not an extensively known band either. But these guys have some catchy tunes!
- •Ex's & Oh's, by Elle KingIt's just a good song; catchy and up beat. The radio gets it stuck in my head easily.
- •My Same, by AdeleI cannot express how much I love Adele. Throwin it back to the "19" days. It's got a playful beat and fun lyrics.
- •WTF(Where They From) [feat. Pharrell Williams], by Missy ElliottI am not even going to pretend I'm cool enough for Missy Elliott, but she's back at it & I'm hooked on it right now.