Things I've Googled Today
Inspired by @bbveg
- •The color of medications.Not only are pills dyed specific colors to reduce medical errors, emotional appeal is taken into consideration. For example, a calming blue for anxiety relief or a flashy red for energy aide.
- •Monofloral honey.Honey that is from the nectar of a specific group of plants such as citrus or clover. The nectar from specific plants can affect the taste.
- •Winston Salem.The second largest municipality in the Piedmont Triad region and the fifth largest city in NC, according to Wikipedia....I have a friend who has a PA school interview there.
- •Chili pepper in nostrils.Never slice raw, hot peppers and then rub your nose....just don't do it.
- •Besado Tequila.Honestly bought it because of its beautiful packaging, but wanted to look at some reviews too.
- •How do radio stations make profit?I seriously don't get it. How can that be a reliable career. Google and various websites helped me understand it a little more.
- •Isosorbide mononitrate.A vasodilator used to treat angina; work related google.