- •Herbal teaJasmine, sometimes green. Never milk or sugar
- •Red wineTypically Cabernet Sauvignon or certain types of Pinot Noir but Chianti if I want to reminisce my study abroad days.
- •CoffeeDoused in (coconut) milk and sugar, made into a dirty chai or cappuccino if I'm feeling fancy.
- •Hot chocolate9/10 will choose this over coffee in the winter, especially with a shot of Bailey's. Once again Parisian or Italian style if I'm feeling nostalgic.
- •Gin and tonicMy drink of choice when I go out, cheap and one of the few hard liquors I can stand.
- •MargaritasTwo words. TEXAS Y'ALL