Planners I Want
New year new planner
- •Designed by Julia Kostreva. I love all of her planners but this ones my favorite by far--"color blocking" and minimalist lines are my favorite.
- •From mochithings, I'm probably going with this one because it's the cheapest one that had everything I wanted in a planner and I love it's simplicity and bold color.
- •Also from Mochithings. I liked it because it was bigger so I could fit more things in it, and the salmon-y red color.
- •Found this one on littleotsu. The tanagram design reminds me of my childhood but still remains clean and sleek.
- •Have to pay homage to my current planner this one is designed by orange circle studios, who designed the one I'm using now. It's cute--a little cheesy but I like the illustrative, clip art quality of the design.