Concerts I've Been To
A (hopefully) running list
- •Beyoncé: I Am...World tourO2 Arena Dublin 2010. My first ever concert and she blew my head off. Sensational and I wasn't even that big of a fan back then. Now down.
- •Lady Gaga: The Monster Ball tourO2 Arena Dublin 2011. The production was great.
- •Oxegen Music festival2012. Beyoncé and Coldplay headlined. I found out that I don't like festival crowds. Oops.
- •Jay Z and Kanye West: Watch the Throne tourO2 Arena Dublin 2013. Literally amazing! I can't even describe how good this show was. The best. 💯🙌🏻
- •Beyoncé: Mrs. Carter Show world tourO2 Arena Dublin 2014. Underwhelming. Yoncé is a queen but all I want is to see her sing live while we're in the same room not watch a video of her singing while she changes her costume for the 10th time.
- •Jake Bugg tourOlympia theatre Dublin 2014. Excellent show, his voice sounded even better live and the set was packed. Loved.
- •Florence and the Machine: How Big tour3 Arena Dublin 2015. Fantastic. Ridiculously so. Loved it all. The music was so effective and impactful live it was dope. 🙌🏻
- •Marina and the Diamonds: Neon Nature tourAcademy Dublin 2015. Well structured set, quick costume changes and a fantastic voice. Loved it 🤗