Favourite Episodes of the Office
My favourite show of all time 🙌🏻
- •The Dinner PartyThis is the most cringe inducing and awkward to watch of nearly all the episodes...and probably the absolute best.
- •The DepositionWhen the clerk reads back the transcript of Michael trying to evade answering questions is one of the best scenes of the whole series. Amazing.
- •New BossWhen Michael quits with such uncharacteristic dignity it makes me punch the air with pride. I tear up a little every time.
- •Classy ChristmasI can't stress enough how much I love it when Jim is without the upper hand and this is the finest instance of that. "In the end, the greatest snowball isn't a snowball at all: it's fear. Merry Christmas."
- •The InjuryMichael feeling so so sorry for himself after he cooks his foot in a George Foreman grill and whining so much that Ryan has to spike his pudding with painkillers is perfect classic Office to me.
- •Survivor ManMichael singing only the high harmony to Happy Birthday my be my favourite Michael Scott fact. (And like I mention elsewhere in the list, he grilled his foot in a Foreman grill.)
- •Company PicnicMichael and Holly are soup snakes, Jim and Pam find out they're pregnant and Michael accidentally shuts down a branch during a slumdunder mifflinairee skit. 💯
- •The Fire"@bjnovak started the fire!"
- •NiagaraPB & J at their cutest.
- •Turf War"I'm the fucking lizard king", Jim and Dwight get mistaken for a couple, the underdog triumphs. Solid gold.
- •ChinaI love that Oscar is such a notorious know it all that the whole office immediately moves to help Michael out instead of hindering him for once. Perfect.