Last year I vowed to wear everything in my closet at least once, and I couldn't wear the same outfit twice. I made it to April and then got distracted. Major achievement TBH. Here are the other things I'm going to try to do this year:
- •I won't be an outfit repeaterNot as bad as an outfit rememberer, but I'd like to put the joy back in getting dressed. I really just hate the morning.
- •I will give up Diet CokeUnless I'm at the movies
- •I'll write down my friends' addresses and birthdaysI'm sick of asking for the sixth time what your address is or almost forgetting your birthday. I'm going to write it down.
- •I'll learn to clean my shoesI have more than 60 pairs of shoes I should know how to clean them, particularly brushing my suede flats, polishing my leather boots and fixing my rubber boots that have been relegated to the garage.
- •I'll learn to cook three dishesOne of which will be made in a crockpot. The other two have to be things I've never made before.
- •I'll shop better/smarterWhile yes my glittery Kate Spade shoes get me hella compliments, I will be more picky with what I buy.