All of the Things That Stop Working When It Rains in NYC
- •The subwayThe MTA simply cannot run on time if it's raining. Not sure why but this is a consistent issue.
- •Taxi availability is no longer a thingDon't bother looking. They are all gone!
- •Uber.Surge pricing.
- •People's legsEveryone walks so slowly. You don't have to open the umbrella underground! Go upstairs THEN open it.
- •Sidewalk water drainagePuddles at every corner. Hope you didn't like the shoes you were wearing.
- •My will to live.I just really don't like when it rains, guys! I'm basic! I like sun and clear skies.