BEST PARTS OF MY NEW LIFE IN D.C.
- •Lunch is finally being eaten away from the deskAt our office we have a lunchroom on the 11th floor with outside space and floor to ceiling windows and it is always bright, but most people eat at their desks
- •Work buddiesMy new work buddy is the one who got me up into the lunchroom on the regular, thank god for Michelle
- •My house (HOUSE!) has a food disposalEven though it requires the magic touch to turn on and is insanely finicky, it exists
- •tbh the commutei know, but there's something nice about having to take the time to go from work to home, and I am trying to up my podcast game here
- •also tbh full-time employmentPRAISE
- •I miss the MidwestPittsburgh has an identity crisis but feels much more Midwestern than East Coast // I'm not done with you yet, Chicago
- •but this is turning out much more than okay