Careers I'd Pursue If Money Wasn't An Option
- •Of course.... travel photographer-Because what 20some year old with a DSLR wouldn't say that?
- •Private investigator-because it's basically professional people watching
- •The person who names strains of marijuana-because frequently there are two word phrases that pop into my head, and there is no other purpose for them. None.
- •Grocery store designer-because there are just some grocery stores that are not trying.
- •Canvas-because those who can't art, make great canvases.
- •Witch doctor-because through out history they have always been the ones with real power.
- •Cactus appraiser-because I can't be the only one who appreciates the value of a good cactus
- •Cult member-because you have more fun as a follower.