Absurd things I have yelled at my boyfriend
A running tab of heated "arguments."
- •"PICKING THINGS UP IS A SCAM!"He was trying to find a card game in my apartment, which was nigh impossible.
- •"THAT'S JUST SO MANY BOWLS!"He wanted two bowls for dinner. I made him use a plate. I was trying to save dishes, I actually was being insane.
- •"THE CUBS WINNING THE WORLD SERIES IN 1908 WAS NOT AN OMEN OF WORLD WAR I!"I don't know where he comes up with this shit.
- •"ONE HOUR PER MOVIE PER YEAR!"I had to set limits on how much he could complain about the now-everlasting Star Wars franchise.
- •"NO, YOU CAN'T ARM THE BROWN BEARS WITH ASSAULT WEAPONS! YOU CAN'T EVEN BUY THEM IN NEW YORK STATE!"Am I a nag?
- •"NO. GO AWAY!"Query: "Come play in the pool!"