GENERIC STARTUP ADVICE
All the non useful generic startup advice you will ever get from a venture capitalist
- •Hire A+ peopleOk, so how can I tell who is an A+? And then how do I hire her? [vc responds with blank stare]
- •Be more like UberNot sure what this means, but Uber is really successful. So being more like them makes a lot of sense.
- •Be frugal.Is that a private jet I just saw you walk out of? [vc responds with blank stare]
- •Don't worry about revenue. User growth is all that matters.
- •Don't worry about user growth. Revenue is all that matters.