Already on li.st? Open in app.
Kids books can seem bizarre and many times quite sexist when looked at from an adult's point of view.
- •The zookeeper is very bad at his job
- •The zookeeper comes home and wakes his sleeping wife, who has to clean up his mess
- •The wife manages to return most (if not all) of the animals and return to bed without waking the already sleeping zookeeper.
- •The animals are very well behaved.
I have several hiding places around my kitchen and am always on the lookout for a new spot.
- •My 5-year-old sonAt age 3, he literally ate half a pizza. That may not be much for a college kid, but he's a fraction of their size
- •My 2-year-old sonHe can make food disappear. Unless it's yogurt, then it will be all over him, but the bowl will be empty
- •My husbandDo I really need to explain this one?
- •MeSometime I forget I bought cookies (for a little while) if they're hidden
I love when talk show hosts have fun with or change songs
- •"All I want for Christmas is You" with Mariah Carey, Jimmy Fallon and The Roots
- •"Isn't It Ironic" modernized by Alanis Morisette and James Corden
- •"SexyBack" remixed by The Ragtime Gals with Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon
- •"Ho Hey" by the Lumineers performed by the Chickeneers with Jimmy Fallon, Blake Shelton and Nick Offerman
- •You saw it on The Daily Show
- •It's better than reading A Book With No Pictures to your child for the 100th time. (Your child may disagree)
- •Everybody's doing it
- •You like lists
- •There are Hot Wheels parked on your restaurant table
- •Your Mother's Day card says "poop" on it
- •You point out trash trucks and construction vehicles even when the kids aren't in the car