Already on li.st? Open in app.
If you mention these things to me you can hold yourself responsible for the consequences.
- •Michael MoscovitzThe main romantic lead in the "Princess Diaries" books. Played by Robert Schwartzman in the first movie, this crush is no joke. I believe the 'type' that I have today is based on me discovering Michael Moscovitz at such a young age. I can't even explain why.
- •Barbra Streisand singing "My Man" in her first tv special "My Name is Barbra"The video for this is on YouTube and if you love yourself you'll look it up. Typically when I watch this video, it's after 2:30 in the morning, I'm crying, and my body is aching because Barbra during this performance is all I want to be in life. That dress. That hair. That lighting. That voice.
- •Any time Mickey Milkovich criesHe tried so hard and loved so earnestly. Let's pretend like that last episode never happened.
I'm not really an animal person.
- 1.RaccoonsMy favorite animal and my main fashion inspiration, but I know if I got too close to one it would get vicious.
- 2.BatsThey're fluffy and have big eyes but if one were to actually fly near me I would run away screaming.
- 3.TigersIncredibly majestic. Incredibly dangerous.