My guilty pleasures
- •Buying a one-pound bag of Twizzlers, telling myself I won't eat the bag all in one sitting, and then eating it all in one sittingWhat can I say? They're the twist you can't resist.
- •Sitting down to watch one episode of a show, then watching an entire seasonPreferably while eating a bag of Twizzlers
- •Spending hours on BuzzFeedWhich queen of comedy am I? I don't know, but after I read this list about what it's like being a long-distance aunt I'd like to find out.
- •Taking napsSometimes I can't live without 'em, and sometimes I can but I take 'em anyway.
- •Watching Dr. Pimple Popper videosDr. Pimple Popper is a YouTube channel of a woman who pops patients' cysts. It's disgusting and I'm not proud of watching it, but at the same time I can't look away.
- •Listening to Nicki MinajMy girl Nicki kills it in her verse of Kanye's song "Monster" and don't act like you didn't love the ridiculousness of "Anaconda"
- •Making chocolate chip cookies just to eat the doughIf you don't do this you're probably the insane one