A Few More Things About Me
From the Drafts folder 📂
- •I'm an over-thinker and overthinking leads to over sharing.And over sharing leads to regret. Rinse and repeat. I hate it but I do it. It's only on certain things as I tend to be pretty private. But when I share, I fucking OVERSHARE.
- •I've always had a weird sixth sense when it comes to certain people.It happens when I initially meet someone or they come into my life. It's an overwhelming feeling I get - like the worst crush you've ever had with butterflies, nervousness, and I get lightheaded and feel sick. I always know that person is going to be a part of my life with an intense connection (friend or otherwise). It's happened my whole life and I've never been wrong.
- •Everyone in my family was born in October, shares a name, or initials.Grandfather was Clayton (so is my cousin), grandmother is Caroline (me too), 2 Patsy's, 2 Lee's, etc and so on. Makes for fun get togethers when 2 people always answer. Also, everyone has October birthday except me. Apparently my family isn't very creative with names or when their decide to conceive.
- •I had my DNA tested and I'm 99.9% Northern European.
- •I'm a double Gemini which means double trouble.
- •My middle name is Turner.My Swedish grandmother's maiden name.
- •If a song hits me in a certain way, I will listen to it on repeat.To every boyfriend's dismay. I like to keep catching new parts to the song that i might not have heard before. People get annoyed.
- •I almost died at birth.The cord was wrapped around my neck twice and I was blue and not breathing. I blame this for all my issues in life. (Kidding)
- •I remember things by where they are when I see them - like images or words on a page.
- •I've been told I have an overly expressive face and I use my hands a lot.
- •Friends call me "the vault".Because I'm good at keeping secrets and never divulging information.