Favorite Things This Week
I've been in Mexico for the last week so a lot of this @list references it. But I have a separate list about that if you want it. These things made me happy!
- •@AbbiJacobson's new book that arrived and I love it!Can't wait to see her and @lenadunham tomorrow night!
- •Visiting Frida Kahlo's house/museum and seeing that despite the pain and suffering she endured her entire life, she was a prolific artist and left a legacy
- •The electric cobalt blue of Frida's house
- •The millions of brightly painted animal things that are sold in the markets
- •The sign of this burger joint in Mexico City
- •Day of the Dead things
- •Our tour guide's rat tail that matched his Mexico vest
- •My new aquamarine stone thing I got in Teotihuacan, Mexico
- •The love between these two awesome people I met
- •My Hillary tshirt that finally arrived a month after ordering
- •This poster the David Lynch Foundation put out with a quote from the Maharishi
- •My hotel room that was bigger than my apartment