Granuloma on the Vocal Cord - Anyone?
Because life likes to keep things interesting...
- •I was just diagnosed with a throat (vocal cord) granuloma.I've never even heard of this and anything with an -oma at the end sounds scary. They're benign (?) but apparently can cause voice problems, which is why I've been having issues.
- •They're not exactly sure why - too much talking, too much singing, who knows. Just over usage.
- •Have to follow up with a specialist soon.
- •I know nothing about them. Anyone heard of them or have experience?
- •It's a little bit daunting as its your VOICE and the first 2 articles I tried to read seemed overwhelming.
- •Will I have to be silent? Will someone give me a hug from time to time like they understand that I can't talk?