If You Ask Me About Music
I've written more lists about Prince than anything else. I have more in my Drafts. He was my jam and always will be. Share your favorite songs or memories!
- •I will always bring up Prince.Family friend Deborah Feingold took this photo and it's still one of my favorites.
- •He continually changed the game and always existed (more like exploded) outside the box.My best friend Susan and I at a Prince party before a show in 1997. We were drunk and it's a Polaroid.
- •His musical influence in the industry was immeasurable.At the same Prince party in 1997.
- •As well as his influence over me.I got 63 text messages within about 15 minutes from friends asking if I'd heard the news.
- •I'm sad there will never be another new Prince song in the world, but grateful for his catalog of work left behind.
- •Share your favorites!
- •'When You Were Mine'"I love you more than I did when you were mine" - the best
- •My first date was taking a girl named Kim to see Under the Cherry MoonAlthough "taking" her might be stressing it, as her Mom drove us, attended the movie with us and drove us homeSuggested by @angusisley
- •I could never take the place of your manPlayed it 4 times already this afternoonSuggested by @loriatx
- •Computer Blue!!!Wendy? Yes, Lisa.. BEST OPENING EVER!!Suggested by @shanaz
- •Seven"I am yours now and you are mine and together we'll love through all space and time..."Suggested by @ladyprofessor
- •CreamI was young, a decent girl and this is my first exposure to Prince's songs right after the 1989 Batman soundtrack. Still ❤️ it (this reaction is my fav)Suggested by @aida