Insomnia Playlist --> Go!
My insomnia is back. Or perhaps it's just my brain that won't stop. Either way I need music ideas.
- •Thoughts? Suggestions?
- •Pause - Emily Barker & the Red Clay HaloSuggested by @agard
- •Ex's & Oh's - Elle KingSuggested by @linzamauve
- •Rolling Stones, "Waiting On a Friend"I've dealt with insomnia off and on my entire life. When I was 11, I couldn't sleep, turned on the radio and heard this song. It worked. Hope it (or something) works for you!Suggested by @angusisley
- •Create an "In A Sentimental Mood" station on PandoraLovely jazz, mostly non vocals so you don't get brain-activated into anything, and there are some gems.Suggested by @furtadomf
- •Led Zeppelin - "That's the Way"Makes my eyelids heavy no matter what time of day it is.Suggested by @kari
- •Viva Voce - The Slow FadeReally most any Viva Voce. Still devastated they broke up (marriage and band).Suggested by @WSPR
- •You and whose army? - RadioheadSuggested by @marta