Wrote this in a cab the other night at like 2am so please excuse mistakes. Was feeling all emo, most likely from exhaustion.
- •If you'd asked me a year ago whether I'd be sharing some of my darkest moments and my saddest stories publicly with strangers, I would have laughed in your face.
- •Ask anyone that knows me and they'll tell you I'm a vault. I never repeat the stories you tell me not to and I most definitely don't tell my own.I keep them locked away and I always have.
- •The last ~2 years have been pretty brutal and having this tiny place on the internet over the last 10 months has quite honestly saved my life in a way.(Sorry to sound dramatic and cheesy but it's true)
- •The beta community, and most definitely the @list creators, set this amazing foundation of love and understanding - something you never see in social media.
- •As it's grown over time, it's remained that way, which is incredible.
- •It's been an outlet for me to direct both my sarcasm and feelings and who would have thought there'd be a place for that besides inside my head?
- •I hope all the new people love it as much as the ones who've been around for awhile because it's a pretty great place to be.
- •Be nice and be open. Just be you.
- •Share your story. Share the @list love.