What is it about November? Is it because there's a cold November rain happening outside where I am?
- •Suddenly it's incredibly close to the end of the year.
- •The holidays are about to stare us dead in the face.
- •And then there are possible family obligations...
- •Which can (most definitely) lead to anxiety.
- •And New Year's Eve...Which always seems to result in its own set of unfulfilled expectations. Most overrated holiday, yes? Is there ever anything really fun going on? I have no problem driving or hopping on a plane.
- •Then we knock another year off our calendar of life.
- •The new year will bring a higher age number (hopefully).
- •A whole year older.
- •Which leads to reflecting on life.
- •But the rollover also tends to bring a sense of a fresh start.
- •A renewed sense of purpose. A good excuse to start over.
- •So screw the November 1st feels, it's going to feel like New Year's Day for me.(Even if it kills me.)
- •November, I'm counting on you to rock my skirt off.
- •Now let's all go listen to "November Rain" and stir up some memories, while we enjoy the stellar acting performances that GnR executed.