NYC Restaurants I've Had Delicious Meals at Lately
Not saying they're 5 ⭐️, but the meal was good. These are just off the top of my head so I know there are plenty more to add.
- •Vic's - NoHoThe warm fontina & rapini sandwich with an egg, pesto, and garlic is pretty damn great. So is the cacio e pepe pasta. Great Jones btwn Lafayette & Bowey.
- •Caracas - East VillageArepas - need I say more? E 7th St btwn 1st and Ave A.
- •Marta - MidtownGreat food and incredible wine list. E 29th btwn Madison and Park.
- •Veselka - East VillageBecause 24/7 pierogis are a delicious staple. 2nd Ave btwn St Marks Place and 9th St
- •Cafe Habana - NolitaEverything is delicious here. Prince St btwn Mott and Elizabeth.
- •Murray's Cheese Bar - Greenwich VillageDecadent comfort food. Bleeker btwn Cornelia and Morton.
- •Cafe Un Deux Trois - Midtown/Theater DistrictA French cafe where I've never had a bad meal. W 44th btwn Broadway and Ave of the Americas.
- •Jeepney - East VillageChori Burger = Delicious. 1st Ave btwn 13th and 12th Sts.
- •Il Mulino - Greenwich VillageYum. W 3rd btwn Thompson and Sullivan.
- •Sarge's Deli - Murray HillOne of my go-to places for matzo ball soup. 3rd Ave btwn 37th and 36th Sts.
- •Shake Shack - anywhereFor those times you just want to eat some cheese fries NAKED: What I'm Currently Doing