Other Things Feeding My Brain This Week Besides TV
Just trying to remind my brain that it can still do other things besides absorb trash TV (see previous list), like understand the written word.
- •Just Kids by Patti SmithIncredible. Read it.
- •Pit Bull: The Battle Over an American Icon by Bronwen DickeyWonderful and eye-opening. And written by my friend Bronwen! Super proud of her and all that went into this book.
- •Is it evil not to be sure? by @lenadunhamIt happily arrived on my doorstep yesterday and it kept me company. Thank you, Lena.
- •Chance the Rapper's "Coloring Book"I dig it.
- •The Julie Ruin's "I'm Done"Will always love Kathleen Hanna. http://jezebel.com/the-julie-ruin-released-a-new-song-to-sing-at-trolls-1778344002