Really Important Things I Need to Start Asking on a First Date
Inspired by @ladyboss. And yes, from previous experience, these are things I wish I'd asked.
- 1.Does it ever cross your mind to buy household paper products?
- 2.Do you have any fetishes that involve furry animals?
- 3.Do you still hang posters on your walls? And do they require black lights?
- 4.Do you fall asleep right after sex?
- 5.Have you read any books this year?
- 6.Most played songs in your iTunes/Spotify or whatever?
- 7.Have you held anything in your hands other than a guitar and your penis this year?These are not deal breakers.
- 8.If I showed you a drawing of a vagina could you find the clitoris?
- 9.Do any of your exes not hate your guts?
- 10.Last or best concert you've went to?
- 11.How open are you to fantasy fulfillment?
- 12.Do you wash your hands every time after using the bathroom?
- 13.Are you old enough to buy alcoholic beverages?
- 14.Are you old enough to rent a car?
- 15.Are you another short term solution to my long term plan?Thanks for the reminder, @thebestSR, my new relationship guru!