Really Important Things I Need to Start Asking on a First Date
Inspired by @ladyboss. And yes, from previous experience, these are things I wish I'd asked.
- •Does it ever cross your mind to buy household paper products?
- •Do you have any fetishes that involve furry animals?
- •Do you still hang posters on your walls? And do they require black lights?
- •Do you fall asleep right after sex?
- •Have you read any books this year?
- •Most played songs in your iTunes/Spotify or whatever?
- •Have you held anything in your hands other than a guitar and your penis this year?These are not deal breakers.
- •If I showed you a drawing of a vagina could you find the clitoris?
- •Do any of your exes not hate your guts?
- •Last or best concert you've went to?
- •How open are you to fantasy fulfillment?
- •Do you wash your hands every time after using the bathroom?
- •Are you old enough to buy alcoholic beverages?
- •Are you old enough to rent a car?
- •Are you another short term solution to my long term plan?Thanks for the reminder, @thebestSR, my new relationship guru!