Reframing the Weekend
Trying to focus on the positive. Random order.
- •Music: Saw Dead & Company unexpectedly and it was awesome.Lots of friendly, happy-go-lucky people that just love music and they don't judge anyone. Everyone is welcome. Also 💊💉🚬🚬🚬🚬 when I close my eyes I can still smell the air 🌫🌫💨. The music made for good times.
- •Skateboarding: My ex/not ex/ex/not ex made me get back on a skateboard. It's been awhile and I'm grateful.So, if you were near Central Park (UES) you might have seen me whizz by and not break any bones.
- •Ran right into Chris Robinson (Black Crowes) outside of my buildingNo story but was just enjoyable.
- •Running into one of your favorite people that you thought you'd never see again. Happy reunion.
- •Seeing a smiling face and open arms upon NYC arrival.I'll always have mad love for him.