Risks I'm Sometimes Willing to Make
Add your own!
- •Taking a sip of water in the car when someone else is drivingAre they going to hit the gas?
- •Leaning back in a chair
- •Looking at my phone when walking
- •Singing in the car when the windows are open
- •Drinking tap water
- •Mixing patterns
- •Showering even though I just ordered a pizza!Suggested by @kate81
- •Drinking coffee with my one-year-old sitting on my lap. He randomly swings his arms at any time! No spills yet..✊🏼⚰ (knock on a wooden coffin)Suggested by @americanmum
- •Making plans for a outdoor partySuggested by @ameliaville
- •Not taking an umbrella or jacket even if the forecast is for rain.Because I don't want to carry it around and the weatherman are usually wrong anyway- right?Suggested by @e
- •Sitting down on the couch after work even though I have to leave again in 5 minutes.Suggested by @CarolynH
- •Saying "hi" or otherwise initiating non-essential conversation with that overly-chatty coworker.Suggested by @CarolynH