Tattoos I've Almost Gotten (but Still Might)
For you, @k8mcgarry
- •A black star on my wrist when I was 17 ⭐️Appointment was booked but I chickened out. My 16 year old friend got a rose on her ankle.
- •The number 77 in a cool fontIt's been my favorite number since I was in kindergarten. Couldn't decide on placement. I wrote about it here: A Few More Things About Me
- •My name in Japanese (katakana)キャロライン - I always thought it looked like Frosty. Long story but I grew up with a Japanese family being close to ours from the age of 5 on and they became my extended family and my sister lived in Japan for a long time so I've spent time there. My sister also married a Japanese guy so I have two extended families there.
- •Cherry blossomAgain for my love of Japan. And again didn't because I couldn't decide on placement.
- •A black and white image of the moonDidn't think it would turn out how I wanted it to look.
- •Something like this. I love this guy's work. Everything is hand drawn with a single line.I love all things space-related since I was a child.
- •A Warhol flowerI've loved Warhol for life and always liked the flowers. In fact, I just spent the day designing my own custom Warhol flower wallpaper with Flavor Paper who works directly with the Warhol foundation to produce his work.
- •Something geometricI screenshot this design several years ago and still love the idea of it.
- •A Retna-designed piece in a simple black square or rectangleLike this painting. I tore an image out of a magazine years ago with one of his paintings and I've always dug it.
- •There have been others but these are the ones that stand out. I have commitment issues. I think I need someone to just tell me to get it and stop overthinking it. HELP ME, people.