The Listapp Meet Up Recap for All Who Couldn't Make It (Complete W/secrets Learned From People Irl)
Wish you could have been here @eatthelove!
- •First, thank you to everyone who made the trek. Some of you came from San Diego and Orange County and @saytrumbo and I appreciated that!To those people who didn't make it, SUCK IT! (Just kidding!!!!!)
- •Second, I'm pretty sure we've all been witness to how difficult it is to find solid people in LA, but you guys are some good people.
- •For lack of better words and with all sincerity, you all reminded me that not everyone is a self-centered douchebag. (I'm feeling super eloquent tonight)Sorry, but I've encountered a lot of that in recent years.
- •Everyone was open, funny, kind, genuine, sweet, and super huggable. Thanks for making the time, showing your faces, and for being great people. Xo
- •Thank you to: @saytrumbo @alimi @13spencer @MariyaAlexander @erikaaa @emilyannlosey @RachelP @linzamauve @sophiack @brittscott @angusisley @aprilkquioh @nina @megan @futurestranger @margaretyokoIt was a rotating cast of people and I think I've forgotten some and I'm sorry about that!!
- •As for the secrets, I'm not at liberty to say, but just know we talked about every one of you. 👊🏼Jk
- •And then there were 3 who went balls out and stayed till almost 6pm.Please ignore the major baggage under my eyes.