The Point of Facebook Is...
You know it's true. Also, what am I forgetting??
- •To find out which friend is potty training their kid.
- •To be reminded that you should never accept your parent's friend request.
- •Seeing people proving they can still hang out late at a bar.
- •To find out if that person that was mean to you in high school looks bad these days.
- •Being reminded that your parents suck at technology.
- •To make your life seem better than it is in case your ex is watching.
- •To hate stalk your ex.
- •For googling that friend from childhood that seemed to fall off the face of the earth.
- •To look for "the one that got away".
- •Seeing what your friends ate for dinner.
- •Showing off your engagement and your new fiancé.
- •Seeing 4,000 pictures of kids going back to school.
- •Seeing the same 4,000 kids in pictures of their Halloween costumes.
- •Seeing those same damn kids in their graduation pictures because apparently graduation ceremonies from kindergarten are now a thing.
- •To get invited to play "FarmVille" 50 billion timesSuggested by @estherlimtf
- •To be reminded that, yes, some of your extended relatives are racist/sexist/generally bigoted.Suggested by @kaitmaree
- •To find out whether your new lecturer is hot.Suggested by @kaitmaree