Things I Accidentally Collect
Not because I want to.
- •Guitar picksTons. I find them in my pockets all the time.
- •Old boarding passes from every flightI can't seem to part with these.
- •Hotel key cardsI have stacks and stacks.
- •Pillowcases of ex-boyfriendsI'm not sure why this happens.
- •Blank notebooksMoleskine, Poppin, and others.
- •Business cardsSo. Many. Business. Cards. From people I meet.
- •ReceiptsI save them from travel for tax reasons.
- •Old keysFrom previous places I've lived, other people's places, and who knows what else.
- •Tote bagsI get entirely too many every year at various work events and they stack up. I give them away constantly, and yet, I still have tons.
- •San Pellegrino foil lidsI have no idea why.
- •UmbrellasI buy them in every city and I never use them again.