Things I'm Grateful For
feeling lucky and appreciative today as i think about 9/11 and those who died, were hurt, and the ones that still suffer, as well as every other tragedy that keeps bashing this world upside down lately
- •finally coming out of the fog that's lingered for almost 2 years
- •not feeling broken anymore
- •a good therapist
- •a few people that listened
- •the nightmares getting betternot as frequent, not as brutal
- •rosélet's be honest - this is important
- •the ability to let what's not important go (at times)not always easy, but it's freeing when it happens
- •a roof over my headdespite the fact that there's toxic mold in the building, but that's another day!
- •electricity and internet and water and food
- •being able to laugh
- •that i haven't given up
- •this damn communitylast week was my 2 year anniversary and to think how this app changed my life is pretty cool.
- •** i'm going to stop before i start posting inspirational quotes.