Things I've Learned About Men in LA From OkCupid
random observations. no shade, just facts.
- •83% of them are already married or in a relationship and freely admit it
- •51% use their headshots as their main photo
- •60% say they live in LA but really live in like Thousand Oaks which might as well be Arizona
- •92% of them are looking for women 18-38 even when they're 40 and above
- •97% of them think they're really witty but aren't necessarily
- •63% list Kurt Vonnegut as a favorite writer
- •98% display signs of massive egos and super high confidence
- •96.7% of them recently moved here from the east coast
- •98.9% wouldn't date someone overweight and think they aren't attractive
- •88% list themselves as "fit"
- •67% are looking for just hooking up or short term dating
- •99% of them play guitar, usually acoustic only
- •84% list hiking as a favorite hobby and have a photo to prove it
- •89.3% have at least one cat while only 7.6% have a dog
- •then there's this...