This Is Why I Shouldn't Write About My Exes
Not from draftmas because it just happened!
- •It was like conjuring up ghosts from Caroline's past. Dammit.
- •Just received:
- •Hey C, It's been awhile, hasn't it? Was thinking about you earlier, as I often do, when I was walking down Sunset. I miss you. I think about you a lot, actually. You probably heard that _________ and I split. It was a long time coming. Are you still with __________? Either way I hope you're happy.
- •He's a lucky guy. Looking back, I realize just how good you were to me. You always supported what I did, especially my music when others disappeared. You always "got" me and to be honest, I haven't found that since. It's not easy to be with someone like me, I know, but you always got it. [redacted]
- •You were fun to be around and you got along with everyone. You're one of a kind, doll.
- •Call me when you come to town next because I want to see you. I miss you always.
- •Love, me
- •AND THIS IS WHY WE DON'T SUMMON PEOPLE FROM OUR PAST.
- •What. The. Fuckity. Fuck?It hasn't been THAT long. I stay friendly with all (most) of my exes, but I don't talk to them all the time. Just weird that i just wrote that post last night.
- •Why now and why with the tone?
- •Not sure how to respond to this one...