Today's Disappointments/annoyances I'm Letting Go Of
Listing them and then sending them off into the ether. Inspired by @thebestSR. Feel free to add your own.
- •Not getting answers to my vocal cord issueThe granuloma on my vocal cord. The giant elephant in my throat. I've made tons of phone calls and haven't really gotten anywhere. I keep hearing "We'll just go ahead and cut it out" without even examining me or discussing options, or they're hesitant to treat it. It's frustrating and I'm at a loss.
- •Postponing work because of granuloma💸💸💸
- •Getting in the elevator and seeing an ex boyfriend's face on someone's t-shirtYay
- •A different ex boyfriend texting me a screenshot of a song we used to listen toWith this caption, "Ladiessssss, rub on your tittiesssss. Yeahhhhhh. 😜👉🏼👌🏻" (That's a line in the song.)WHY ARE YOU SENDING THAT TO ME? AND WHY ARE YOU USING EMOJIS?! AREN'T YOU A MAN?! (It's Pharoahe Monch's "Simon Says")
- •My very favorite necklace in the whole world fell and brokeIt landed on BJ's book of all places and snapped in half. I'm crushed. There will be a list.
- •My UPS man ringing my doorbell no less than 17x this morning at 7:42am waking me upIt startled me into near cardiac arrest.
- •The disappointment of someone not following through on a promise making me feel like a needy girl for following up.
- •Normally I try not to let things get to me, but my throat issue and my necklace breaking just really bum me out so...
- •At least the person next to me is really cute to look at.
- •Not being able to reach the outlet behind the enormous file cabinet my mother has yet to move out of my room. 🎈Suggested by @saytrumbo
- •A recent ex texts saying "it would be nice to catch up" and when I say "sure" she doesn't text back.Suggested by @CleftEffect
- •Just some general frustrations with the current state of the education system and how it is locally effecting schools & making my job more challenging 🎈 I can't control it - letting it goSuggested by @kate81
- •Online shopping spree that went south. 😏 I'll let it go and not fret about the couple hours wasted.Suggested by @justeves