True Confessions 📂 #draftmas
- •I've never seen Gone with the WindI start out slow with my confessions...
- •I had relationships with 2 of my professors in college. One I met before I had his class and had no idea he was going to be my English professor. Needless to say we were both shocked when he walked in. I've never worked harder in a class in my entire life because he was one of the smartest people I've ever met.Luckily he was extra hard on me and made me work for my grade. We cooled it until the end of the semester and then it was on. The other was from art school & I was hot for teacher and took all of his classes. I ran into him the day after the last class I took of his and we started hanging out. We're still friends.
- •I have a weird sixth sense/intuition about certain people that enter my life. I instantly know we have an insane connection, lots in common, and we'll be friends for life. It happens the second they're introduced to me and it's weird, but I've had it since I was a kid and I've never been wrong. It's happened with someone on ListApp 😳Plus I tend to know when family members are going to die. I really hate this one.
- •I'm completely scared of commitment and always have been.
- •I wonder all the time if I'll ever feel settled and figure out what "home" is.
- •A teenage fantasy came true when I started dating one of the guys in a band I used to love going to see that was really successful. We loved hard, but after 5 tumultuous years it cured any future of ever putting anyone famous on a pedestal. You learn really quickly just how normal they are.Plus LA kind of cures you of that. So now, it just doesn't phase me who someone is or what they do. I treat everyone the same. No offense if any pedestal-worthy people read this. Don't get me wrong, I have mad respect for what they do and who they are, but I don't focus on it.
- •I can have an orgasm when I'm on my left side but not my right side.It's a mystery.