Ways I've Met My Significant Others
- •I met him years ago when he was so persistent about getting with me. I finally dumped his ass because he was so old-fashioned and insisted on taking things slow.
- •My first true love. He came into my life when I needed him at 16. He took me to school, concerts, parties, and to work. Unfortunately he wasn't the most reliable and he was a bit of a bad boy which made me love him even more. Eventually we had to break up because I wanted to play it a bit safer.
- •I met you in the valley while walking down the street with my ex. We made eye contact and I was feeling rather spontaneous that day so I jumped at your offer to hang out. It was a rather short love affair because you bored me after awhile but it was fun while it lasted.
- •First long term relationship. We met years and years and years ago at a party and, quite frankly, it was love at first sight. Even though we break up from time to time, I'm still smitten as a kitten.
- •This guy. We met over the holidays years ago through a family member and we've been pretty inseparable since. We spend all of our time together. In fact, some would say too much time, but I don't care. We were meant to be. He's always there for me, he excites me, comforts me, and always gives me pleasure. He's deep and always rocks my world.
- •Sometimes I'm looking for a little something on the side and that's where he comes in. I met him as a teenager and we've been off and on. Mostly I like to keep him around just in case.