Weird Things I've Learned by Having My Dna Tested
I had my DNA tested via 23andMe and it's fascinating and weird. (Images found via the image search)
- •I am not likely to sneeze when I'm suddenly exposed to bright sunlight. (True)It's called a photic sneeze reflex and I don't have it.
- •I most likely have wet earwax. (I do)
- •I am most likely able to smell the asparagus metabolite in my pee. (TRUE)
- •I'm most likely to have a longer big toe than the second toe. (I do)
- •I am more likely to have more than 10 limb movements per hour of sleep. (I don't know, duh)Watch out!
- •I'm most likely to have cheek dimples. (I do!)
- •It was not detected that I carry the Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B geneDa fuck?