Peruvian Restaurants I Can't Live Without
- •OsakaIt's like I haven't been to Lima unless I go to Osaka.
- •Pharos - la marinaBest tuna tataki ever tasted. But gotta be a member, or know one.
- •FiestaToo good to explain.
- •FrancescoCan't beat their ceviche.
- •PanchitaIf you feel like finishing a plate that could feed a whole family in Africa.
- •Jose AntonioSo old school and so good. Still the best lomo saltado in lima.
- •La Granja AzulSmallest, tastiest, and juiciest rotisserie chickens in the planet but more than that 25 years of memories. First broken arm, first kiss, first really bad drunken afternoon, everything happens here after you have a Crepe Suzette and a chicha milagrosa. Ps. Forgot to say it's unlimited chicken and french fries and the egg shaped bread comes inside a stuffed chicken.
- •Chifa CharitoBest chifa in Peru. Vegetarian noodles that are anything but vegetarian are soooo good. An all time Kirschbaum favorite.