Last week, I was a guest on a live episode of @cracked's podcast and the topic was true stories that should be movies.
- •I picked Saint Olga, which I have been obsessed with since high school.
- •Olga, wife of Igor of Kiev, became the ruler of Kiev after said husband was murdered by another tribe.
- •In revenge, she literally destroyed the entire tribe, they ceased to exist.
- •She was later canonized as a saint for being the first Rus' ruler to convert to christianity and for having such an influence for spreading the teachings of Christianity.
- •Anyway, smug plug to hear me talk about this and some other true stories!